Posted on January 26th, 2022
• Feb 26 - 27: Ontario U18 and Open 20 Field Championships
• Feb 27: Masters Championships
• Mar 5 - 6: U18 and Open Track Championships
• March 12 -13:: Ontario U20 and U16 Field Championships
• March 26 - 27 : U20 and U16 Track Championships
• April 9-10: Rising Stars Festival (U8, U10, U12, U14)
• April 16 -17: Ontario Indoor Combined Events Championships
Posted on December 2nd, 2021
The Brampton Track Club is currently training indoors at Brampton's Save Max Centre, on Monday's, Tuesdays from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM, and on Friday's from 6:00PM to 8:00PM.
The club will also train at Toronto Track and Field Centre at York University (North York), when possible.
Posted on July 15th, 2021
Posted on June 16th, 2021
Congratulations to Elizabeth Martin, Jillian Catton and Cameron John-Dunslow, for your
Individual Sport Achievement Awards, awarded to you by the City of Brampton.
Their achievements in 2019 were as follows:
Elizabeth - Gold in the 60M U20 at the Canadian Indoor Championships.
Jillian - Gold in the 200M U18, and Silver in the 60M at he Canadian Indoor Championships
- Silver in the 200M U18 - NACAC Mexico
- Silver in the 200M U18 and Bronze in the TJ U18 - National Legion Championships
Cameron - Gold in the 100M U16 at the Ontario BMY Championships.
Posted on June 9th, 2021
The City of Brampton is allowing BTC to return to training at the Chinguacousy track facility starting Monday June 14. Our training days will Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday.
The City has giving BTC the following regulation to follow:
1) A maximum of 10 athletes on the track plus BTC coaches.
2) Athletes are to wear masks when arriving and leaving the track, but NO wearing of masks during training for athletes.
3) All coaches are to wear masks during the entire training session
4) All must follow 6 feet social distancing, no hand shaking, high five etc
Upon arrival to the track, Athletes and coaches must report to Madonna Martin, our Safety Officer, for a brief safety check.
BTC will select which athletes are eligible to participate in our training sessions. Selection will be based on Membership to BTC and AO and seniority. Only registered athletes will be selected.