Posted on July 15th, 2021
Posted on June 16th, 2021
Congratulations to Elizabeth Martin, Jillian Catton and Cameron John-Dunslow, for your
Individual Sport Achievement Awards, awarded to you by the City of Brampton.
Their achievements in 2019 were as follows:
Elizabeth - Gold in the 60M U20 at the Canadian Indoor Championships.
Jillian - Gold in the 200M U18, and Silver in the 60M at he Canadian Indoor Championships
- Silver in the 200M U18 - NACAC Mexico
- Silver in the 200M U18 and Bronze in the TJ U18 - National Legion Championships
Cameron - Gold in the 100M U16 at the Ontario BMY Championships.
Posted on June 9th, 2021
The City of Brampton is allowing BTC to return to training at the Chinguacousy track facility starting Monday June 14. Our training days will Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursday.
The City has giving BTC the following regulation to follow:
1) A maximum of 10 athletes on the track plus BTC coaches.
2) Athletes are to wear masks when arriving and leaving the track, but NO wearing of masks during training for athletes.
3) All coaches are to wear masks during the entire training session
4) All must follow 6 feet social distancing, no hand shaking, high five etc
Upon arrival to the track, Athletes and coaches must report to Madonna Martin, our Safety Officer, for a brief safety check.
BTC will select which athletes are eligible to participate in our training sessions. Selection will be based on Membership to BTC and AO and seniority. Only registered athletes will be selected.
Posted on May 17th, 2021
Due to the high infection rate of COVID-19, the City of Brampton has postponed the rental of the Chinguacousy track facility to June 2, 2021,
Brampton track Club return to training has been REVISED to June 3rd, 2021 due to COVID - 19.
Health of all is our number one priority.
Posted on April 20th, 2021
Due to COVID-19, BTC return to training has been postponed to May 20th, 2021.
The City of Brampton has suspended rental of Chinguacousy track till May 19th.